Turn Your Back On Me Baby
12:01 | Author: Eboe

I was actually semi excited to hear that Jimmy Fallon will be taking over Late Night when Conan goes to the Tonight Show. When I say semi excited, it is not that I don't like Jimmy Fallon. It is mostly cause I don't think he'll be better than Conan, but I know he'll be better than Carson. {I mean, seriously, I could be better than manorexic.}

I am excited, however, that I'll be able to watch 2 hours of late night TV on NBC. I have never liked Leno. I find him very annoying and not
that funny. I like Letterman alot, but then I can not stand whatever his band leader's name is. I like Max Weinberg, mostly because I feel Conan and the Max Weinberg 7 banter well together. I have barely ever watched Ferguson, so that is all I will say about him.

I am not 100% sure about this decision to put in Jimmy Fallon, but I will support it and try to watch the show when he premieres.
This entry was posted on 12:01 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: