As I frantically searched for something to write about in the last 30 minutes, I realized that having trash fall on you pretty much makes the rest of the day pointless. Also, it makes it impossible to think.

There are many blogs that I read daily. I mostly read blogs from people that I have at least contacted online...and people that I know aren't complete jerks.

Hollyscoop is a blog I started reading to get all Hollywood coverage. It started with just 3 ladies from LA {3 very sweet and goofy ladies I must add} blogging about gossip. Now, the site has more categories {such as TV, Movies, and Sports} and added more bloggers.

Moxie is one of my favorite people in the whole world. {no offense to anyone else who I love} She is hilarious, political, very smart {you can not pull one over on Mox}, and deathly afraid of Hilary Clinton's pantsuits.

Achieve Nerdvana is run by two of geekiest people in the world: Nar Williams and Ryan McDonald. While Nar is in love with robots {he still probably wants me to built him one..as if I am that smart}, Ryan is the only person that would attempt to go paintballing on a unicycle. If you are a dork, nerd, geek, heck they even accept dweebs: this is your site.

Some blogs that I have already mentioned before are all part of the Redneck Radio Network and are for anybody that can drink, smoke, drive, and blog at the same time. Some of the members are: Doghouse with Baddog, Morning Rant with Brokenpole, and Amanda's Rants and Raves, who happens to be Baddog's daughter.

This entry was posted on 22:13 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 21 May, 2008 13:49 , Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out, Eebs! And guess what: I'm going to build my own robot! Ha! It will make me Skyline Chili and serve me Graeters Ice Cream...