Jump On It
18:35 | Author: Eboe
Once again, I really want to be a researcher to sit around, earning money, to "discover" information like this.

Young people who skip breakfast tend to lose their virginity earlier.

I am stunned. Truly, I can not gain my breath. Honestly, Japanese doctors look for the most non-obvious things to research. I saw this topic on FoxNews.com and just had to read about it. How could anyone skip over this article? But I would like to disagree with this study. I skipped breakfast as a teenager. Alot. And I still have not lost ... that.

Also, the study said they "
looked for ways to curb unwanted pregnancies". I can think of one EXTREMELY obvious answer to that, but I'll leave it up to you to figure out what I'm thinking.

If you would like to read the full article {It is a pretty good little read}, visit News.au.
|
This entry was posted on 18:35 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: