I'm on the hunt I'm after You
14:05 | Author: Eboe
I had to blog this: who is your favorite teen idol?

I stumbled across the Top 10 Best Teen Idol: Then & Now this afternoon and I thought..which was my favorite as a young girl. I happened to be obsessed with Backstreet Boys..but teen idol?

Well, the list goes:




10 Donny Osmond9 Duran Duran8 Joey Lawrence7 Hanson6 Scott Baio
5 Johnny Depp4 David Cassidy3 John Travolta 2 Davy Jones1 Shaun Cassidy


My 3rd mother, Shelly, adores Shaun Cassidy so I know she's happy with that. I would say mine is Johnny Depp.

Read more you can find the article at Foxnews.com
This entry was posted on 14:05 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: