I was close to writing about orgasms during childbirth, but as this caused me to slightly hurl in my mouth, I decided not to. If that is interesting to you, you can read more at FoxNews.

So instead, I came across an article about Big Hollywood, a blog premiering tomorrow. Its mission is to change the entertainment industry. Andrew Breitbart, wants to return Hollywood to its moral and patriotic roots. I support that.

As Breitbart puts it "
Until conservatives, libertarians and Republicans - who will be the lion’s share of Big Hollywood’s contributors - recognize that (pop) culture is the big prize and that politics is secondary, there will be no victory in this important battle."

So remember to check it out tomorrow yall!
This entry was posted on 18:52 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: