Pineapple Express
16:38 | Author: Eboe
I very rarely review movies, cause simply: I never go to the theatre, so why review something that is 2 years old? But last night, I watched Pineapple Express. I saw the trailer for the movie and I knew I had to see it. {Thanx Myspace} I promise, no spoilers.

I laughed, there was alot of funny parts. Seth Rogen is always funny to me and James Franco was excellent. I could have done without Danny McBride, he was just not that comical or believable as a drug supplier. Gary Cole is the definitive bad guy..but Rosie Perez as a corrupt cop was too much.

All and all, I give it a 4 1/2 out of 5. It was worth the $20, and I will watch it again.
This entry was posted on 16:38 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: