United States of Tara
20:53 | Author: Eboe
I have to say..this show is fucked up. But I love it. I just got done watching the 3rd episode, and I'm hooked. I love Tara, T, Alice, Buck, Max, Kate, and Marshall. It's unique, it's interesting, and it's well-scripted. I like how the alters go with the rest of the relationships Tara has. Like Buck is for Max, T is for Kate, and Alice is for Marshall. Her alters are like her trying to relate and be perfect for each of them.

I've liked Toni Collette since In Her Shoes and she was brilliant in Little Miss Sunshine. She portrays Tara and her alters beautifully and I don't think anyone else could pull off this role like Toni.

Showtime has been putting out series after series. Some are original like United States of Tara, Californication, Weeds; and some not-so-original like The Tudors. However, all of them are cast perfectly and quality programs.



Visit Tara's Website for more info.
This entry was posted on 20:53 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: