Feb. 2 Artist of the Week
23:54 | Author: Eboe
I first heard of The Dear & Departed on my good pal, Ron Purtee Show. Their music sounded cool, refreshing than just everyday rock shit. And to my liking, they all have accents.

None of them were born in the US, but they came to Orange County to form the band in 2004. They came from New Zealand, Australia, England, and Wales. But they've gone through some line-up changes, only to make it better. Two new tracks were just added to their Myspace: "Day to day" and "If you Say So".

I am in love with their song "Tonight's the Night". I can't stop listening to it! You can get their songs and album at Itunes today!
This entry was posted on 23:54 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 03 February, 2009 00:23 , Anonymous said...

Wow that's awesome.