Let Me Go Crazy on You
11:50 | Author: Eboe
I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to every one who read this blog. It means alot to me so thank you so very much. and Fuck You :D

2008 is ending tonight and it's been a year of ups and downs for me as it has for everyone. I think the big highlight of the year was getting the job that I have kept since March 22. As much heartache as it has caused me {and more}, it has been steady income for me. And through this job, I have met so many great people, and refueled my knowledge in the idiocy of people.

This is the year of my first stitches. The outside scar that will always reminds me of that day in July when I stupidly cut myself while emptying trash.

2008 was also the first election I was able to vote in, and seeing as it was a presidential election, it made it even more special. I feel like because of this, I became more political, and at least a little more knowledgeable about the world and the political world.

I started this blog this year and in its on way, made me more intelligible about politics and the entertainment business. I hope 2009 brings more for me.

Which brings me to some resolutions for 2009. I've never really set aside resolutions and tried to work on them, but maybe this year can change that. I want to start:
  1. Writing more in my blogs
  2. Work more on the relationships and friendships I have
  3. Get my driver's license
  4. Be more frugal
  5. Lose weight
  6. Work harder for school/career in web design
I hope everyone has a wonderful night, please be smart, if you do drink, drink responsibly and don't drive. See you in 2009!
This entry was posted on 11:50 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: