You're as Cold as Ice
17:23 | Author: Eboe
Surprise, surprise! 2009 has started with a bang, and almost literally. Cincinnati has already had its first murder of the year, happening after midnight. Charles Barkley was arrested for suspicion of DUI. Crime is the word today.

What a way to start out a new year. A new leaf. I was drinking, but I wasn't driving. I guess I should have jumped on that train quickly. Except I am not stupid, not a drunker, nor a driver. Maybe I'm the only one thinking.

Every year when the ball drops, it's a way to make a new start for yourself. And starting it in jail, is probably not the best ways. So good work!
|
This entry was posted on 17:23 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: