Stop that thinking right now! Thinking too hard can make you fatter.

Canadian researchers studied students in 3 different ways: while sitting, reading, and doing computer tests. After each activity, the students were taken to a buffet. Turns out you eat more after you've been thinking.

That could explain alot to me. I do tend to think too much. Maybe that is why rednecks aren't fat? Ooo I went there!

The study was pretty useless because your brain uses glucose to fuel itself, so if you been using your brain by thinking, you're using glucose right? Well if you've used glucose then you have to eat to get the glucose balance level again. I only have a high school degree and I figured that out.

If you need any more information, visit Telegraph.co.uk.
This entry was posted on 14:01 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: