What a Wicked Thing
08:57 | Author: Eboe
This is one of the strangest things that I have ever heard. But then, maybe it isn't. A study done in England found that for some people, thinking about sex can lead to sneezing.

I would think that thinking about sex would lead to something else, but that's just me. I mean, really..sneezing? Wow. Good work, Dr, good job. I guess there's worse things than that? Why don't you study what happens when people have sex. Oh, that's already been done, sorry. Just trying to think outside of the box for you.

Also, it says that this could be genetic. So if you see your parent sneezing too much, that means they're probably thinking about sex. What a dirty game to play. I know I could catch my dad in that one.

This seems pretty odd, but the Doc has some scientific explanations and since I am no expert, read more at Fox News.

I would love to get a government grant just to look at random things and connect them somehow. That would honestly be great and better used time than most government positions.
This entry was posted on 08:57 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: