I Say Merry Christmas
09:53 | Author: Eboe
1 day until Christmas, and I read a story like this. It seems to come up every year around this time: people fired for saying Merry Christmas. I will try not to offend anybody, but if you are, oh well.

A former employee of a Christian-run company claims to have been fired for saying Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays. Frankly, if any of my 15 bosses even tried yelling at me about that, I would be done with them. Now I don't necessarily say Merry Christmas to everyone, but I will not say Happy Holidays. Nope. Can't do. Sorry, but that IS against my religion and I am standing with this woman 100%.

Also, the store manager where I work {which I won't say} says Merry Christmas.

If you are offended by Merry Christmas, why? I wouldn't be offended if someone said Happy Channukah or whatever holiday. I wouldn't. Simple as that, the holiday or religion is not being shoved down your throat by those words.
This entry was posted on 09:53 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: