Inside you are so hollow
21:03 | Author: Eboe
The Senate voted Hillary in. 94-2. Not surprising. She's right for the job. Meanwhile, Caroline Kennedy ended her bid for Hillary's seat in the Senate. Think it had to do with ole Teddy? I bet. And if Timothy Geithner gets voted in..I'm not going to pay my taxes either. I mean seriously..if you don't pay your taxes when they should be, then all of a sudden pay them before you get nominated for Treasury Sec., that's fucked up. How could you swear in a guy like that. I don't care if we need the Treasury Sec., do NOT vote for a guy that forgot to pay his taxes. That's like swearing in Osama for Homeland Security.

I honestly can not stand seeing anymore about little Caylee Anthony. It sickens me and the more I see that face I wanna smack the shit out of her mother.
|
This entry was posted on 21:03 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: