Sweeeeeet Emotion
17:05 | Author: Eboe
I'm not really watching this inauguration. I really don't care, I never watched any of the others so it's not like this is different. I did, however, see my uncle and my aunt introduced into the inauguration and that was cool for me.

I'm avoiding Fox News today cause there's nothing there but this event, and honestly, I just don't want to read it. I don't want to see it. Oh well.

My papa gave me an article about mistreatment of our military. Mistreating them by firing them when they were called to duty. Mistreating them by not giving them another job, which they must do BY LAW. Or giving them a job much lower than the previous position. Frankly, that is anti-American. It sickens me that a person can go fight for our freedom, lay their life for us and our country..and lose their job in the process.

To read my papa's blog about this mistreatment, the article, or Obama, visit Morning Rant. You won't be disappointed.
This entry was posted on 17:05 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: