Jan. 19 Artist of the Week
16:42 | Author: Eboe
I thought about this artist of the week and I think this is the right person for the title. I love her, her music makes me bounce around with happiness and even though she's not such an unknown, she's not huge in the U.S.

Elena Paparizou or as some people known her as Helena Paparizou is a Pop singer well-known all over Europe. She is a Greek-Swede, meaning she was born in Sweden by 2 Greek immigrants. She mainly sings in Greek, and now English. Some of her most popular songs are "My Number One", "Mambo", "Gigolo",
"Treli Kardia" and my personal favorite "The Game of Love". In fact, "My Number One" won the Eurovision Song Contest in 2005. Elena has recorded 5 albums and is currently in the works for her 3rd English-speaking album due in 2009.

Her official Myspace showcases her Greek songs, while her Youtube has all her music videos, Greek and English.
This entry was posted on 16:42 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: