Got Me 10 Feet Off the Ground
06:19 | Author: Eboe
So it looks as though the Arizona Cardinals and the Pittsburgh Steelers will be facing each other in the Super Bowl. I am happy to see the Cardinals in the big game since Kurt Warner is a great guy, but the Steelers...well I was born in Cincinnati so that is all I have to say. Ravens, you tried to come back and beat the Steelers, but it was not enough. I still do not like the Ravens.

I gotta shout-out my friend, who just started posting on her Unperfectly Perfect Blog. It is an advice blog, where Cat talks about really anything. From relationships, life, babies, abuse, to her latest blog about torture methods.
This entry was posted on 06:19 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: