Sorry Like The Angel
09:27 | Author: Eboe
I apologize that I haven't blogged much as of late. There is alot of things going on at my work and most of it is stressing me out so I also apologize if I don't blog very often.

A study done in Dayton, Ohio found that more young adults are taking prescription sleeps aids than ever. Insomnia is something that was always generally thought of for older adults, but the use of sleep aids has risen among adult 45 and younger. But especially bad is the rise of 18-24. "
Use in this age group rose to 1,524 users per 100,000 in 2006, up from 599 users per 100,000 in 1998." That is disturbing. When you are so young, we should be able to sleep normally with no problems. I have tried Simply Sleep, Tylenol PM, and Excedrin PM to get to sleep easier and none of them have really worked for me. I still wake up 10 times a night. Check out more at Fox News.
This entry was posted on 09:27 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: