Jan. 12 Artist of the Week
22:42 | Author: Eboe
Now on Mondays, I will bring you an artist of the week. Most likely going to be someone I found on Myspace. Or more often than not: they found me.

This week, I bring you Ross Lara. If you like Pop or Trance..you'll love Ross. If you just wanna hear a great beat to dance to..Ross is your guy. Ross is a producer-songwriter and DJ, making such songs as "Loves It", "Say Goodbye" with Chelsea Lee, "Mercury Haze", and my personal favorite: "Friday Night". Now mostly based in Orlando, Florida, Ross has played for Barack Obama and opened for such DJs and Paul van Dyk and BT. He is very talented and I am anxiously awaiting his debut EP with SECTR 24, out this month.

For more music and Amazon and Itunes links:
Ross's Myspace and SECTR 24's Myspace
This entry was posted on 22:42 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: